Luxury Travel Consultant
£18-24k + commission
Gerrard McCall are currently working with a Luxury tour operator, who are seeking a new Luxury Travel Consultant for their growing team!
You will be advising and booking bespoke travel experiences to a discerning clientele, including music, film/TV and sports industries. You will have to provide exceptional customer service, be an ambitious go getter with a passion for worldwide travel and with a talent for sales.
Experience in a similar sales position is essential.
Travel Consultant Responsibilities
- Maximising sales and customer holiday experience by suggesting excursions, upgrades etc.
- Providing exceptional service to upmarket clientele
- Provide expert travel advise on worldwide luxury destinations
- Strive to exceed revenue targets
- Flight, Hotel & Private Villa Reservations
Travel Consultant Skills and Experience
- Genuine interest in the travel industry in particular luxury worldwide destinations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Ability to generate own sales leads
- Experience in a targeted sales role
- Excellent organisation and time management skills along with the ability to multi-task effectively
- Friendly, confident and professional telephone manner
- First-hand knowledge of worldwide travel preferable
- Knowledge of a native GDS such as Sabre desirable but not essential as training will be given
Competitive basic salary is on offer plus a lucrative commission structure as well as educational trips to worldwide destinations. This role also offers realistic long term development within a growing company.
Please apply for this role if you have experience as a:
Travel Consultant - Travel Agent - Travel Specialist - Destination Specialist - Travel Sales - Travel Sales Consultant - Travel Sales Agent - Travel Sales Specialist - Travel Expert - Travel Advisor - Travel Operations - Travel Coordinator - Tours Coordinator - Business Travel
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job