My client is currently seeking a luxury travel consultant who is well travelled and has excellent sales ability. You will be able to use your own travel experience to assist with customer queries and engage with customers to meet their individual travel needs creating bespoke holidays for them. You should be equally comfortable assisting clients face to face, on the telephone and by email.
- You will be expected to provide personalised customer service of the highest level at all times.
- Creating inspiring worldwide journeys over the phone, face to face and via email
- You will be able to prove/ demonstrate: Strong sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal skills Strong presentation skills and a sound commercial approach to all decision making.
- Participating in luxurious FAM trips to increase knowledge.
- A commitment to your own professional development
- Working well as a team player, and alone
- Successfully build a portfolio of repeat customers
- Minimum 2 years sales experience within the luxury travel industry
- Ability to positively represent Company Best Practice at all times
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Power Point, email and Internet
Please also attached a cover letter with this application.
- Travel Arrangements
- Holiday Packages
- Luxury Lifestyle