Luxury Travel Consultant
As a Luxury Travel Consultant you will be advising and booking bespoke travel experiences to a discerning clientele, including music, film/TV and sports industries. You will have to provide exceptional customer service, be an ambitious go getter with a passion for worldwide travel and with a talent for sales.
Experience in a sales position is essential.
Based in the unique surroundings of Pinewood Film Studios, Buckinghamshire.
Travel Consultant Responsibilities
- Maximising sales and customer holiday experience by suggesting excursions, upgrades etc.
- Providing exceptional service to upmarket clientele
- Provide expert travel advise on worldwide luxury destinations
- Strive to exceed revenue targets
- Flight, Hotel, Private plane charters, Private Yacht Charters, Private Villa Reservations and all Concierge services.
Travel Consultant Skills and Experience
- Genuine interest in the travel industry in particular luxury worldwide destinations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Ability to generate own sales leads
- Experience in a targeted sales role desirable
- Excellent organization and time management skills along with the ability to multi-task effectively
- Flexible work ethic
- Friendly, confident and professional telephone manner
- First-hand knowledge of worldwide travel preferable
- Knowledge of a native GDS such as Amadeus desirable but not essential as training will be given
Competitive salary is on offer plus a lucrative commission structure as well as educational trips to worldwide destinations. This role also offers realistic long-term development within a growing company.
Holiday days: 4 Weeks
Working Hours: 09:00 - 17:30 Mon-Friday Some Saturday work (half day)
On-site secure parking
- Customer Service
- Time Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job