Luxury Travel Consultant
Luxury Travel Company - Cheshire
£20,000pa + bonuses
Are you an experienced travel professional looking to join one of the Leading Luxury Tour Operators?
As Luxury Travel Consultant you will be responsible for creating travel itineraries from discerning clients and Travel Agents and convert into confirmed bookings.
- Answer incoming sales calls from clients and travel agents, and convert into confirmed bookings through delivering a professional & friendly service which maximises delivery of your expert product knowledge.
- Create and identify new opportunities for outbound sales calling to secure new bookings; outbound call pre-registered clients where appropriate.
- Develop loyalty and increase customer satisfaction with key clients through excellent account management and regular touch points including face to face meetings.
- Maintain a strong commercial understanding of both the market and competitors and be quick and agile to respond accordingly.
- Identify any enquiries which are opportunities for cross selling across products and convert to bookings.
- Accurately price & book all elements of a client’s holiday using relevant systems and working directly from hotel contracts where relevant.
- Deliver the best tailor made holiday price which represents value through your expert understanding and knowledge of current air and hotel special offers.
- Minimum 2 year’s experience working within the Travel Industry (ideally luxury)
- Word, Outlook, and GDS competent
- Proven successful track record in sales
- Excellent selling and negotiating skills
How to Apply:
Please apply to advert or via our website with a copy of your CV.
Please note only suitable candidate will be contacted for this position. If your skills are not what the client is seeking for this position your CV will be added to our database where you will be considered for other roles as they become available that match your skills and experience.
Once you are added to our database you will receive emails of our "New Vacancies" covering all our new and available jobs as they become available
Please note our Jewels Recruitments system for job alerts run on keywords that might be in your CV or your post code location is relevant to the new job advertised. So not always is the job sent to you an exact match of what you are seeking.
You will also receive weekly/monthly email newsletters from Jewels Recruitment, listing ALL available jobs in various locations and salary bands.
Please advise us if you do not want to receive these new job alerts.
FOLLOW JEWELS RECRUITMENT ON TWITTER FOR NEW JOBS, CAREER ADVICE, INDUSTRY NEWS AND MUCH MORE ... @JewelsJobs
- Sports Travel
- Travel Consultant
- Tour Operator