Luxury Tourism Travel Executive-Bespoke Travel Tours
Luxury Tourism Travel Executive – Bespoke Travel Tours Up
An established European Company who have an excellent reputation are looking for a dynamic Travel Executive to join their growing London office. Our Client's company is renowned for their top end luxury product that has a stylish and contemporary feel that is specifically aimed at the niche of First Class Luxury Travel, providing perfection for the most discerning of travellers.
- Your responsibilities in this vibrant and energetic company, who are already making their mark in a highly competitive sector of the market place, will be extremely varied.
- You will be dealing with all aspects of working in a busy office, from dealing with an exclusive clientele, helping select appropriate holidays from our clients varied product ensuring that all of their needs are catered for, with the up most attention to detail and care to the highest of customer service. The role is extremely varied and you will also be required to ensure that the client’s trip runs smoothly and that all changes are communicated effectively.
- You will also be actively involved in the marketing and the promotion of the brand, to help it achieve the highest of profiles.
- This will require you to attend everything from Trade Shows, to giving presentations and also hosting Invite Only Guest evenings, as well working as a team to develop marketing promotions.
- The successful candidate must have excellent communication skills, and have the ability to deal with the most discerning and demanding of clientele.
- You will be a dynamic personality with the ability to think on your feet, work on your own initiative and not be shy to 'role your sleeves up'.
- This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wishes to work in an environment that will appreciate their knowledge and experience, whilst offering them the opportunity to develop skills not afforded by other run of the mill travel jobs, in a growing and vibrant company who are offering the very best in travel.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"