Luxury Tailormade Travel Consultant - up to £32k + uncapped commission, London
A luxury worldwide travel consultant is required to join the reservations team of this expanding specialist travel company based in their London office.
Our expanding client is developing sales by providing a high standard of service to customers. You will be selling worldwide luxury travel arrangements to the discerning traveller whilst delivering unparalleled customer service.
You will be making flight bookings for customers using Worldspan and Amadeus GDS systems. This company are not looking for high presure sales people, you need to be able to demonstrate a commitment to customer service with an eye for detail and the ability to multi-task in a busy environment.
As a Luxury Tailormade Travel Consultant you will:
- Maximise sales opportunities for luxury holidays by providing quality service and specialist knowledge for all enquiries.
- Provide expert advice to suit the customer needs, following through on all enquiries
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the travel industry and market to customers
- Pro-actively match customer requests to our extensive range of luxury products, maximising all opportunities for the perfect holiday experience
You will have industry experience of:
- Working knowledge of GDS, preferably on Amadeus
- Strong communication skills with the ability to provide service to our customers
- Ability to work under own supervision or as part of a team
- A minimum of 2 years experience of selling worldwide tailormade holidays either face to face or call centre