An outstanding opportunity has arisen to join the security team at a famous high end department store in Oxford Street, London. Applications are sought from exceptional and experienced security professionals with the ability to offer unparalleled service and provide a positive impact to the running of the store daily.
Working as a Retail Security Officer at the impressive Oxford Street premises, successful candidates will be responsible for maintaining an environment which is safe, secure and luxuriously welcoming. First class customer service skills are essential, along with efficiency, professionalism, attention to detail and the ability to work as part of a motivated team.
Successful candidates will be able to inspire teammates to out-perform other teams and must also have previous knowledge of the retail security industry.
This role currently has a six-week roster and includes earlies, days and nights. Naturally, you will be expected to be on your feet for most of the day.
The role requires you to fulfil the duties of a highly professional Retail Security Officer. These duties include, but are not limited to the below:
• Ensuring the highest levels of customer care at all times
• Promoting the highest standards of personal appearance
• Working in partnership with all other bodies and people servicing the store
• Delivering daily briefings in line with customer requirements
• Promoting a health and safety culture
• Ensuring incidents are recorded accurately reported and escalated
• Preventing & detecting theft and other crimes
Candidates must also have previous luxury retail security experience and be in possession of a valid SIA Door Supervisor Licence.
Previous experience in the Military / Police services would be advantageous but not necessary.
If you are an ambitious individual with a thirst for delivering an impeccable service to both client and customer then please apply via the link on this page ensuring to include a copy of your CV (in Word format).