Our client is an Italian brand that specialises in luxury leather goods. The brand is well known for its innovative design and for producing premium quality leather goods. They produce a range of products for men and women, including bags, shoes and accessories. Since conception the brand has grown internationally and they now have stores in many different cities around the world, such as: London, Paris, New York and Sydney.
We are seeking a highly motivated candidate for a Luxury Brand Ambassador position. The candidate must be passionate about the leather goods/ accessories industry and be professional with strong communication skills. The applicant must also be able to work effectively as part of a team and independently. A good level of spoken Mandarin and English are required for this role.
Ideaboxes Limited is an international recruitment and consultancy agency. It specialises in finding UK businesses experienced Chinese bilingual candidates. Ideaboxes aims to provide outstanding support for businesses and offer professional career advice for Chinese speakers based in the UK. By delivering this service, Ideaboxes can act as a bridge between distinguished employers and high-level job seekers. By recruiting the best Chinese candidates for employers, this will assist in the development of an expanding Chinese market and meet the increasing demand for Chinese speakers in the work place, worldwide.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greet, serve and advise customers providing world class customer service at all times
- Imbue a passion for the brand within the customer
- Demonstrate product knowledge of all areas of the brand, including current marketing campaigns and new launches, this will allow you to answer customer queries using your knowledge and show your passion for the brand.
- Suggest add-on sales during the shopping experience to achieve sales targets
- Have up to date knowledge of target sales and department performance
- Follow all stock management procedures
- Maintain high store standards and follow visual merchandising principles.
- Have a high-level understanding of the selling systems, including cash, credit and exchange procedures.
- Create and maintain a friendly professional relationship with customers throughout their experience at the store.
- Adhere to the brand’s appearance guidelines
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- 1-2 years’ experience working in the luxury retail sector –other relevant industries may be considered.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
- Positive working attitude and a strong drive for results
- Have a genuine interest in the luxury retail and the fashion industry
- Be able to work alone as well as part of a team
- Be able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Mandarin speaker with high level of English ability
Salary range: £8-£9 per hour DOE (depending on experience) + group commission (when store targets are met)
Please Note: In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Due to the high volume of applicants it is only possible to contact successful candidates within 14 days.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'