Luxury Sales Consultant - Iconic Fashion & Accessories Brand
A fantastic job opportunity has arisen working with one of the world's leading fashion brands, based within one of Manchester's prestigious department store. This role is full time Contract.
As Sales Consultant, you will be expected to support your team in achieving sales targets and maintaining the highest standards throughout the boutique.
Daily duties include:
- Delivering exceptional customer service and building customer relationships.
- Act as a brand ambassador, resulting in a positive brand experience for the customer at all times.
- Maintain high presentation standards within the boutique at all time.
- Driving sales through delivery of strong product knowledge and service skills.
- Supporting management where required.
- Maintain strong relationships with host store management.
Successful candidates will have experience working in a 5* customer service environment. Will consider background in luxury fashion, accessories, beauty or hospitality.
In return offering a competitive salary. Other company benefits include a generous monthly bonus potential and company discount, plus the opportunity to work for one of the world's leading fashion houses. To apply, send your full, up to date CV immediately.
Zachary Daniels specialises in retail management recruitment. Please click apply today to be considered for the role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'