Luxury Sales Consultant - Face to Face (B2B)
Salary: £25-£35k Plus excellent company benefits and bonus
Location: London/The City
My client can offer you!
- A base Salary between £25,000-£30,000 (based on experience) WITH a great annual bonus.
- Fantastic team culture - You will be joining a family feel environment.
- Work nights out and incentives to win prize
- Flexible working hours
My client is looking for a bright, well-presented articulate Sales Advisor to join their B2B sales team in the heart of central London to aid in selling high end bespoke, luxury offices in key areas of the City.
Like hotels, serviced offices vary immensely. My Client are a breath of fresh air and break the mould in office templates. They guarantee to impress anyone who walks in. With over 10 years of experience in the office and property sector, there really isn’t much they don’t know about property. Put your business in the hands of a company that understands the market. With an eye for detail and a passion for their offices - Going above and beyond is second nature and is something each member of the team do daily to provide an excellent service to clients.
As a company that has grown from individual ambition, the client now wants you to nurture their client relationships to ensure they do provide the best service in the industry.
Whether you are meeting a Receptionist from a 'Start up’ company to a CEO of a Multimillion pound company you must be able to greet all new potential clients with charisma, charm and confidence and a passion for the office you are stranding in! This is paramount for my client!
- At least 1 year selling in a B2B sales environment.
- Face-to-Face experience within sales is desirable but not a necessity
- Strong customer service experience (High end retail)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be articulate and well presented.
- Proven track record of generating and winning new business.
- Highly motivated to reach new heights and able to think outside the box.
- Confident in communicating and negotiating with customers both in person and over the telephone.
This is an exciting, unique position for the right candidate to join a growing company with fantastic plans for future business development and expansion.
- Business Development
- Customer Service