Luxury Sales Consultant –Classic Ladieswear Brand – Knightsbridge Boutique
Located in one of the most desired shopping destinations in London, our client who specialises in Demure & Timeless LRTW & Accessories is on the lookout for a full time sales consultant to work with them on an ongoing temp to perm basis.
About the company...
Our Client, who works from an Established and Sheek Boutique based in the Knightsbridge area, who’s company ethos is impeccable craftsmanship & using only the finest of materials is on the look out for a fantastic sales consultant to join the current team.
About the Sales Consultant role...
Being the first point of call for customers as they enter the glamorous boutique the role will require a sales consultant who is confident with being in a boutique environment, some of the day to day tasks include:
- Greeting customers and welcoming them in to the Boutique.
- Being the first point of call for any queries about products, and following this through in to a sale, in the process building your own strong client book.
- Keeping the shop floor immaculate, always maintaining the presentation of the store.
- Maintaining stock rooms, back of house, till areas.
- Answering all Boutique phone calls and delivering a exceptional level of customer service on all platforms.
With previous experience within the luxury or premium sector you should be comfortable and confident working within a Boutique environment and your customer service skills must be second to none.
The ideal candidate would be:
- Energetic and passionate about interacting with customers.
- A confident, well spoken and immaculately presented individual.
- Dedicated to creating a lasting service experience for your clients.
- Fully flexible, including Saturdays.
- Positive, enthusiastic about selling and motivated by sales targets.
- An additional language would be especially desirable.
- Immediate Start
- Commission + Benefits
Interview dates: ASAP
If this Luxury Sales Consultant role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your CV and quote reference JHRBL
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job