Do you want to develop your retail management career within a successful and established business?
Are you a Manager who enjoys working in a fast passed, high-end environment?
If so then this role is ideal for you!
Established airport retailer seeks a Retail Manager to be a part of their team at Stansted Airport. We are keen to speak to managers or senior leaders who have the ability to inspire a team of people to deliver sales and profits; through coaching, leading and being a role model for exceptional customer service and operational standards at Stansted Airport.
If you are a skilled and experienced Manager with the flexibility to work shift patterns along with the airport trading hours (from 4am - 11pm) and you are seeking and exciting new challenge with a competitive salary and great benefits - then apply online today.
- Acting as role model to inspire your team to deliver individualised world class service at all times
- Enabling the full potential of your team and individual team members by continuous coaching and tailored development
- Working as a key management team member to ensure the smooth daily running of all shops to outstanding operational standards
- Role modelling and applying behaviours as set out in our Global Competency Framework (Progress Me)
- Recruiting outstanding talent in a manner that promotes WDF as an employer of choice
- Working within a team of customer facing and operational support Leaders
- Have direct accountability for a team size of no more than 20
- Responsible for delivering customer service and sales related activity to achieve daily/weekly sales targets
- Ability to work in a fast passed environment whilst remaining passionate about providing exceptional service
- Be a role model, self-motivated and enthusiastic professional
- Experience of coaching/supervising/managing team members within a service or sales environment
- Ability to motivate and inspire people, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Retail management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job