This is an exceptional career move! My client is a rapidly expanding nationwide group, who are committed to showcasing top quality artwork. The company prides itself on ensuring that every individual client has a rewarding personal experience that they will want to repeat, whether they are a serious art collector, or buying for the first time.
Over the past 10 years the company has expanded to 50+ galleries nationwide with over 300 employees. The company are recruiting for a new National Sales Manager, to focus on the continued growth and expansion within the luxury art retail UK market.
You will have a positive/inspirational approach and management style, enjoy working in a less corporate/structured environment, and have a passion for exceptional customer service, sales and art.
- Manage and deliver retail sales related projects e.g. campaign launches, artist tours etc.
- Provide inspirational leadership and guidance to the retail sales teams, specifically in relation to sales approach and business development
- Drive the team to achieve and exceed set sales targets
- Develop and deliver a plan on how to drive and elevate the brand (previous experience in this area is essential)
- Event management- maximise every event through successful and strategic management, reviewing and evaluating past event plans, performance and figures in addition to leading and guiding the team
- Utilising experience and success gained from other client facing senior sales roles to deliver a successful sales strategy for the brand
- Relationship building with both retail sales teams and clients
- Regular travel throughout the UK to galleries within the portfolio
- Be a true business partner
·Previous experience within a senior sales role ideally within a luxury retail/consultative sales business
·Previous experience delivering (ideally at board level) proven ideas and strategies to drive performance and change.
·Excellent people manager with a motivational and inspirational leadership style
·Consultative sales style with a hands approach
·Confident to deliver first class results
·Entrepreneurial style and someone who leads with spirit, enthusiasm and passion
·Able to think creatively to drive performance
·Excellent relationship builder
·First class communication and interpersonal skills
·Concise, polished, credible and confident approach
·Regular weekend and evening attendance will be required
·Based within a reasonable commute of HQ in Lichfield for weekly meetings
Please send your CV asap - only successful candidates will be contacted. The Career Factor is working as a recruitment agency in this role. The advertised OTE salary includes a good basic salary.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job