This is a fantastic new opportunity for a confident and credible Area Sales Manager who has strong experience of driving sales teams to perform. Our client is a very successful Contemporary Art Gallery - expanding throughout the UK and also at Sea.
- Sales - responsible for ensuring the Galleries hit/exceed target
- Cover the territory, which currently includes Cardiff, Bristol, Bath, Cirencester, Stow and other Galleries to be confirmed.
- Ensure regular communication and guidance between all of your teams
- Marketing - devise and implement specific marketing and promotional activities
- Motivate multi location sales teams, also ensuring the staffing levels are kept to the required level
- Be a strong brand ambassador
- Ensure all teams are regularly appraised and given performance feedback
- Liaise with Head Office Operations to ensure relevant stock is ordered and available
- You will be required to work alongside the sales teams within the Galleries, visiting each Gallery in the area regularly. You will be expected to demonstrate a high level of sales competence and also be involved in delivering sales whilst in the Gallery.
- Ensure the teams are delivering inspirational and creative sales to clients
- Ensure staff performance and welfare are monitored.
- Identify and recruit new talent when required
- Build effective long term relationships with relevant personnel
- Deal with any escalated customer service issues
- You will be a self-motivated and professional individual who has experience managing multi-location sales teams.
- You will have a successful track record in sales.
- You must have an enthusiastic interest in art and a desire to learn about the latest contemporary artists exhibited by our client.
- You’ll be a hardworking individual with a "can do" attitude and a positive personality
- You will have a motivational and inspirational management style
- You will have excellent people management skills
- You will be flexible to travel around your area as and when required to support the teams, the ASM role expects a certain amount of travel
This is an excellent company to work for, and the Art training is excellent, including a 4 day Academy. Please note, the advertised salary is an OTE and includes a high basic.
The Career Factor is a recruitment agency working on this role. Please send your CV asap - only successful candidtaes will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job