LUXURY QBE ACCOUNTANT
I am currently representing a prestigious international luxury hotel group that are looking to bring on board a QBE accountant to their small finance team.
This will be a fantastic opportunity for an experienced accountant to build on their commercial experience based just a short walk from Bond Street with the opportunity to travel to the US.
Some of the key duties will include;
• Running the day to day financial operations and consolidations for the UK and US entities
• Business Partnering with Heads of Properties testing out financial controls across the group
• Ad hoc hospitality based project work as required
• Accurate and timely reporting including analysis and insight on a variety of KPIs across the group
• Assisting with the Budget and Forecast
• Preparing and posting monthly accruals, prepayments for all entities.
You will be consider for the role if you have the below;
• Statutory, transactional, consolidation and project based experience
• Entrepreneurial attitude with the ability to handle multiple tasks remaining flexible in a fast paced environment
• Strong team player with strong communication written and verbal skills
• Strong excel skills
• Ability to travel
If you fit the above requirements or know somebody within your personal network who does please do not hesitate to contact me for further details.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job