An award winning luxury PR agency is looking for a dynamic and pro-active temporary Receptionist to join their busy team.
Based in their stylish offices in central London, as Receptionist there will never be a dull moment as you’ll be spinning lots of plates doing the below:
- Answering all incoming calls to the agency and transferring as appropriate
- Coordinating and monitoring all incoming and outgoing deliveries
- Creating beautiful gift packages to send to clients - a creative eye is a must for this!
- Organising couriers and shipments
- Dealing with requests from the PR teams
- Lifting and shifting boxes of luxury items to ensure they are ready to go out to the right client at the right time
- Helping organise both client and staff events and parties
- Keeping on top of magazine subscriptions
- Keeping the reception area tidy
- Liaising with all members of the PR teams
- General administration
This Receptionist role is a truly fantastic opportunity to join a lovely PR agency who really look after their staff. With a flat structure, a team who really pull together and a fun yet hardworking environment, this is a great opportunity to really be at the heart of this fantastic PR agency where you will learn lots.
Ideally you will have a bit of reception experience under your belt, in addition to knowledge of, or at least an interest in, luxury PR. If you’re looking for a busy role where you’re not just sat behind a desk all day and you love luxury PR and keep up-to-date with the latest luxury trends, apply now!
(Please note that due to the large number of applications we receive for each role, we are only able to get back to candidates who have been invited in to register with Bis Recruit on the progress of their application).
- MS Office