Luxury Kitchen / Bathroom Sales Designer - North London / Work From Home - part time c£50k+ OTE (uncapped) pro rata
We are on the hunt for a creative and driven individual who has experience in luxury, high-end kitchen and bathroom design, to join a fabulous company on a part time basis as their Luxury Kitchen / Bathroom Sales Designer.
Working flexible part time hours, predominantly from home, the Luxury Kitchen / Bathroom Sales Designer will inspire HNW clients with designs that meet their desired lifestyle.
Utilising AutoCAD 2D, SketchUP 3D and Enscape, you will show clients their interiors coming to life, presenting the ideas in a dedicated studio in North London.
Your impeccable communication skills, absolute attention to detail and creative flair will ensure the highest level of service is provided to clients at all times. With wide knowledge and awareness of the latest products, design trends and innovative solutions within the industry, you will confidently present at client project meetings and lead on site visits.
This is not your standard kitchen designer role; this is a phenomenal opportunity to join an award-winning, high-end company in a role that will offer immense job satisfaction and career longevity.
Our client is looking for some who is passionate, driven and project focused; someone who wishes to manage the entire project from the initial contact with the client through to the end, working closely with the Project Directors / Project Manager.
Key responsibilities as the Luxury Kitchen / Bathroom Sales Designer will include:
- Building key relationships with new HNW clients
- Inspiring clients with designs within discussed budgets
- Showing clients their designs, presenting 3D designs in high resolution in the company’s dedicated studio in North London
- Leading client meetings and site visits
- Preparing itemised quotations and payment schedules
- Preparing accurate and detailed technical drawings, contracts and final sales documents
- Proactively managing and administering each project from start to finish
- Maintaining databases and documentation
- Plus more!
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in a similar luxury kitchen / bathroom / interior designer role
- Experience liaising with High Net Worth clients
- Ability to provide high quality and creative designs
- Proven sales records
- Knowledge of the latest trends, products and innovative solutions within kitchens, bathrooms and interiors
- Demonstrable portfolio showcasing creativity with past kitchens, bathrooms or interior projects
- Proficiency using SketchUP and AutoCAD
- Ability to use Photoshop and video editing software packages
- IT literate (MS 365)
- Project management experience to ensure the projects are delivered professionally, on time and budget
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Confident communication skills and the ability to network and build successful business relationships
What’s on offer?
Our client is offering a competitive basic salary with uncapped commission and pension scheme. This role is offered on a flexible, part time basis; it is predominantly home based but you will meet clients at the North London studio for project meetings and to present designs.
If this role sounds of interest and you have the experience and skills we’re looking for, then we want to hear from you ASAP! Please submit your CV, quoting 'AE - Luxury Kitchen / Bathroom Designer’
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'