We are looking to hire an International relocation coordinator for a market leading provider of high end storage, removals and international relocation company based in West London. The company is well established and has a strong reputation within its market place. The role is working within a close team, but you will need to take accountability of your own workload. Ideally you will have worked in a client oriented administrative role where high attention to detail is required, along with the use of excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent problem solving
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proactively assisting clients a with all queries
- Responding to customer issues
- Resolving complaints or escalating where necessary
- Anticipating potential problems
- Always improving quality and service
- Maintaining relationships with clients,agents, suppliers
- Collating documentation and distributing in a timely and polite manner
- Providing client satisfaction
This is a fantastic role for a candidate based locally to North Acton area who possesses strong communication skills, a high level of attention to detail and accuracy. It would be an advantage to have some logistics, in experience although not essential providing you can demonstrate the above skills and and excellent organisational skills.
Office Angels is an equal opportunities employer and is acting as a recruitment agency on this vacancy.Due to the volume of applications received only successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Office Manager
- Office Assistant
- office manager
- events assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job