Luxury Freelance Make-up Artists based in Cribbs Causeway
This is an exciting opportunity for any passionate freelance, experienced or self taught Makeup Artists who wants to work on a temporary basis, working with the most iconic brands we all know and love!
As the face of the many brands we support it is essential that you are passionate about the industry, self motivated and will provide world-class customer service, tailored to each customer’s individual needs.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Be friendly, outgoing and confident
- Be dedicated to your love for Make-up and customer relations
- Be immaculately presented and well spoken
- Have the drive to traffic stop and maximize sales
- Work well in a team and represent the brands values
- Have an upbeat work ethic
- Speak excellent English
- Have luxury retail experience or experience within the beauty industry
- Be flexible and available for regular work
- Preferably have Beauty Counter experience however this is not a must
This is great opportunity for a Makeup artist to gain invaluable experience and represent the leading beauty brands across Greater London.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"