Our client, an online luxury retailer, are seeking to recruit for a dispatch administrator, who has a passion for luxury products and brands, on their front of house team. They are looking for someone to deliver excellent customer service, together with looking after staff and client supplies. The role will require the successful candidate to be highly organised and be able to take responsibility for the facilities and supplies within the organisation. Our customer service and brand ethics set us apart, and the candidate will be vital to the client experience.
- Packaging and booking out all orders
- Tracking dispatched orders from door to door
- Keeping strict control of packaging supply levels
- Answering dispatch related emails from clients and couriers
- Answering dispatch related phone calls
- Sending tracking emails
- Ensuring the highest presentation of items being dispatched
- Assisting with displaying our show room and The Wonder Room
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication
- Works well as part of a team
- Possess a passion for luxury and designer goods
This role will suit someone who is looking to get into their first role in the Fashion industry.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"