The Lunchtime Supervisors encourage the children to eat their lunch and help them to develop good table manners. They assist the children with their needs and deal with any minor medical related issues. The Lunchtime Supervisors are responsible for wiping down the tables and sweeping up the floor.
Summary of Lunchtime Supervisor Duties:
- Supervise the children in the hall / nursery and assist them with their lunch.
- Direct the children out to their playground and supervise their play time, remaining vigilant and dealing with any accidents.
- Ensuring that the children remain safe at all times.
- Help with the preparation of the lunch hall for lunchtime meal.
- Experience in a similar role and / or working with children
Key Skills Required:
- Communication skills • Behaviour management skills
- First Aid trained (or willingness to become trained)
- Commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
Terms and Conditions:
- Working hours will be 12.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday (11.30 - 14.00). Given the nature of the post, flexibility is required where the need arises.
- This position is Term Time only.
- Contributory pension scheme (subject to a probationary period)
- In accordance with School policy, this appointment will be subject to a probationary period.
- One week’s notice is required on each side to terminate this contract during the probationary period, after which one half a term’s notice is required.
The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job