LUNCH COVER TEACHING ASSISTANT - SOUTH LANCASTER
The Lancashire Teaching Agency (LTA) are the partnership agency with Lancashire County Council, and we are now recruiting for a Teaching Assistant for a Primary School in Lancaster to support bubbles and classes during lunch time. The hours will be 11.30am until 1.10pm each day and to start after the Easter break.
Additional hours would also be available during the term if interested.
The Teaching Assistant will:
- Hold a minimum Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent
- Have previous experience within a primary school or educational setting
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about developing a pupils learning, and social needs.
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with children and adults
In return we will offer the following services:
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Weekly pay, including holiday pay
- Reed Discount Club and Pension Scheme
- Access to continuous professional development and Safeguarding courses
- Your personal consultant, here to promote and develop our staff, and focused Teaching Assistant roles
- Offering Ad-hoc, Long Term and Permanent roles within the local area to start immediately.
- TA2, TA3 or HLTA positions.
- Creating introductions in to many different settings, as we work alongside 92% of the local Primary schools.
What our staff say about us:
"Great service from my designated consultant and the team at the LTA/Reed. It is personal and she knows exactly the schools I like to work in and the age range. LTA/Reed is a well-known supply agency in the Lancaster/Morecambe area. I am able to attend free training courses and the pay is according to scale. Their key qualities are that you can ask them anything! If I am worried about anything, I feel that I am able to talk to them about it, the LTA/Reed are supportive and ensure I am happy. Even when I am in a long term contract position, they have consistent contact to ensure everything is going well. Of course I would recommend them". - Jan
LTA/Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'