This primary school is looking for a TA with prior experience working with children with SEN for this Year 4 role beginning in the summer term (April.)
- To work alongside the class teacher and work 1:1 with a child who has high functioning autism.
- Working with a Year 4 child who has autism. This child is very bright and high functioning.
- Trials and interviews during the week before the Easter break.
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have at least 6 months experience in a Primary or Secondary school setting (this is a requirement to be considered for this role.)
- Have experience in the area of S.E.N. (Special Education Needs.)
- Have knowledge or experience of ABA, Makaton or PECs is desirable.
- A sincere passion for working with and supporting children with SEN.
- Have positive behavior management skills and strategies to help children with SEN.
- A one- form primary school with a very personal, welcoming staff.
- OFSTED 'good.'
- The SEN department is led by a knowledgeable, supportive SENCO.
- The SEN team in the school is extremely well- experienced and supportive. This particular school offers great opportunity for any SEN TA wanting to progress in their career in a supportive, warm environment.
- It is VERY accessible and central, located minutes from the tube station.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please send your CV ASAP to Lisa Ryan.
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
ASQ Education partners with a number of Primary and SEN schools across London and the Home Counties to offer you the latest and best selection of educational positions.
- "kingston" "TA" "Surrey" "South London" "SEN TA" "LSA" "teaching assistant" "special needs" "ASD" "autism" "aspergers"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job