The school in question is a co-educational learning environment that pride themselves on offering an excellent education and learning experience to all pupils. They are an ambitious school, defined equally by academic results and warmth and inclusivity.
They are currently looking to recruit LSAs for term time only contracts, 31 hours a week, 38 weeks a year, ideally Monday to Friday but part time options on 3 or more days might be considered for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will be working as an LSA, learning support assistant, within the Learning Support Department for students with Special Educational Needs, SEN. Someone with experience of autism and or visual impairment would be desirable but not essential, as is knowledge of English and Maths KS3 and KS4 curriculum. You will be supporting the mainstream classrooms as well as supporting one to one and small group intervention within the SEN department. You will be a patient, calm and assertive person with good empathy skills.
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
- Be a fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education
- Have the ability to prepare, plan deliver and mark
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behavior, with creative approach
- Be able to use your own initative and work as part of a team
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 3, 4 & 5.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job