A lovely SEND School for children with severe profound and multiple learning difficulties requires a talented Teaching Assistant ideally with Team-Teach Training for a long term post. The post is for 5 days per week supporting students with PMLD and complex needs.
Applicants will ideally have a background in SEND to meet the demands of the role. The post will be providing one to one support to children, providing some curriculum support, assisting with playground and playtime activities, helping with personal care and independence work.
The school is very friendly and welcoming and a fantastic place to work. The school requires hardworking and caring individuals and is a highly rewarding post.
You will be:
* A team player, ideally with SEND experienced.
* Comfortable with working with children with a range of needs.
* Confident and enthusiastic.
* A team player that can use their own initiative but also take direction as required.
* Flexible with a friendly personality.
You will also get:
* A competitive rate of pay which is hassle free.
* A motivational working environment.
* Great prospects for long term work.
* A dedicated team of consultant with an in-depth knowledge of our industry.
* High level of support from both us and the school.
* The opportunity to make a genuine difference.
To find out more please contact Aimee Fife on or email
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job