School: Mainstream Primary School
Position: Looking for several Nursery Nurses/Learning Support Assistants and Teaching Assistants
Full time, Part time and Day to Day positions available
Tempest Resourcing are currently working with an OutstandingPrimary School based in Brixton who are looking to recruit several candidates including; Nursery Nurses, LSAs and Teaching Assistants who have experience working supporting children within a Primary School setting.
The school is expanding across the board and are looking to interview ASAP with a view to start immediately.
The candidates will need an enthusiastic and positive approach to teaching and learning, as well as the ability to quickly build up strong relationships and rapport with individual children is important. Being able to work in a team of other professionals is also an integral part of this role.
What we require from you:
- Strong experience working within Primary Schools
- 1 year Minimum of 1 year UK experience
- Must have a valid DBS in date
Why Choose Us?
- Competitive rates of pay
- One point of contact - a dedicated consultant with experience in the education sector and excellent relationships with schools across London
- Specialist assistance with CV writing, interview techniques etc.
- Access to a range of exclusive roles which are not advertised on job boards and bulletins
- Access to our "refer a friend" scheme - receive £100 per candidate placed that you refer
Our school is recruiting now!! If you think this role sounds right for you… please apply today! For more information please contact Hannah Lovett at Tempest Resourcing.