Purple Monkey Recruitment is again delighted to be supporting Brittany Ferries with the recruitment of the role of Loyalty Programme Manager. This is an exciting phase in the history and development of the brand as it continues transforming into a modern forward thinking company, which places digital at the forefront of its strategic approach.
Brittany Ferries is a well-known premium French ferry and tour operator providing excellent services to France, Spain, Ireland and the UK. The business is now 18 months into a project fully backed by the Executive Team, which has seen a transformation of the company core values. In conjunction with this there has been a root and branch overall of it’s digital proposition, bringing the business forward enabling it to compete in the modern marketplace.
Brittany Ferries carries 2.5 million passengers to 11 destinations each year. 70% of sales are transacted through the varied digital channels. 10% of those sales are from the tour operator arm of the business, which provides holidays in the regions, which it serves.
Due to an internal promotion Brittany Ferries are now looking to hire a Loyalty Program Manager to join the team based in either the Plymouth or Portsmouth office. Working as part of the Brand Marketing team you will be responsible for managing the Club Voyage Programme. You will be tasked with reviewing the current program, creating a new strategic vision and delivering commercial improvements, improved loyalty and ultimately improved CX for members of the loyalty scheme.
As Loyalty Programme Manager you will:
- Study, recommend and implement improvements to the Club Voyage for better turnover, travel frequency and brand / company image
- Engage a study leading to relevant recommendations to create a new loyalty strategy / solution to position Brittany Ferries in a new competitive space in line with its business ambitions
- Lead the design and the implementation of the new loyalty solutions.
- Manage all existing loyalty programmes
- Attend, contribute to and help deliver detailed strategy in loyalty for all markets
- Lead on loyalty governance, capability, capacity and operation for each market
- Work closely with key stakeholders to consider and, if approved, acquire and implement a loyalty programme measurement tool
- Manage a small team of direct reports to ensure loyalty programmes are being delivered with measurable effect
- Engage and inspire key stakeholders across the business to ensure loyalty programmes are delivered collaboratively and creatively with strong brand affinity
This is a great opportunity to join a successful travel brand who are committed to business and digital transformation. You will take ownership of a loyalty program and be given the scope to plan the future of what customer loyalty means to Brittany Ferries.
This role is being managed exclusively by Purple Monkey Recruitment Ltd and all 3rd party applications will be forwarded to Andrew at PMR who will assume ownership of the application
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"