Lower KS2 Teacher
Year 3 class teacher needed for a Maternity Cover at a Selby Primary School
- Maternity Cover KS2 Experienced Primary School Teacher in Selby
- Salary:£ 23,750-£31,200
Due to the maternity leave of a current teacher in the KS2 department, this one form entry Roman Catholic Primary School is looking to take on a Year 3 teacher to join a supportive team starting immediately with trial days being conducted ASAP up until the rest of the academic year. This is a full time post on a temporary contract.
The school are looking for a year 3 teacher with:
- A good understanding and knowledge of the KS2 national curriculum.
- Can plan and teach energetic and engaging lessons.
- Has high ambitions on making good progress with every child across all subjects.
- Someone who can bring something new and refreshing to the school.
- Good classroom presents and has the ability to implement behaviour polices in the classroom.
Located in Selby, this primary school is a busy, friendly and popular school with a warm and welcoming atmosphere. They have high expectations and its caring ethos both encourages and promotes an environment where pupils can achieve their best.
To be considered - please email your CV or for more information call our office on .
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
- ks2 key stage two primary school teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"