Lower Key Stage 2 Teacher
Lower KS2 Primary Teacher Needed
Reed Education are currently working with a great school on an exciting new role in the Fareham area.
Starting after October half term, the school are looking for an outstanding KS2 Teacher to join them until Christmas.
Striving to ensure that all children achieve their personal best, not only their academic success but also as confident and happy individuals. The school expects positive attitudes from the teachers and learners promoting honesty, tolerance and respect for one another.
You will be teaching Yr3&4 in partnership with the year team to inspire, challenge and nurture their class and support children from a range of starting points and needs.
The successful candidate will:
• be an excellent teacher who is committed to ensuring all pupils succeed
• have a good understanding of the primary curriculum and is able to embrace high expectations for all pupils.
• be an innovative and creative teacher with a love of learning
• be a reflective practitioner who is driven by self-improvement
• Have good behaviour management strategies
• be committed to whole school improvement
• There is an opportunity for development and progression for the right candidate
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
Competitive pay rates
24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward me your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’
If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact me. We’d would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'