Lower Key Stage 2 Teacher
- April 2018 start
- Full time and perm role
- Central location Primary School
- Lower Key Stage 2 Teaching role
This is an exciting opportunity for a Lower Key Stage 2 Teacher to join a friendly and inclusive primary school based in the Tower Hamlets borough. The school are seeking a fantastic primary teacher with experience or a desire to teach in Lower Key Stage 2 from April 2018 and on a permanent contract.
The school are able to offer the successful teacher a well-managed and supportive Key Stage 2 phase in an Ofsted rated good primary school. This enables all new teachers entering the school the opportunity to observe best practice from the good and outstanding teachers within school. They have excellent leadership who are committed to the continuous personal development of all teachers.
To be considered for this Lower Key Stage 2 Teaching role you must have:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience teaching primary aged students within the UK
- Innovation, ambition and the desire to see all students achieve
- The ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Strong subject knowledge of the Primary National Curriculum
- Good behaviour management skills
This is a role that can be offered to experienced teachers or NQTs as the school has an excellent induction programme and access to a teaching school to provide additional support and training.
To be considered for this role, send your CV to Jo @ Reeson today.