LG Recruitment are currently working with an independent Energy consultancy who are looking to recruit experienced Low Carbon Consultants. With their Head Office in the North East, our client supports businesses globally helping to provide a reliable, professional and consultative service aimed at reducing energy costs.
As an experienced Low Carbon Consultant, you will be joining an already successful technical team delivering strategic energy saving and carbon footprint reduction strategies.
- Support the Energy Manager with developing and implementing energy reduction plans for customers throughout the UK and abroad.
- Compiling customer energy reports identifying potential savings, carbon emissions and anomalies.
- Manage tenders for customers for the installation of renewable energy projects and energy efficiency programmes.
- Carry out site surveys and visits to undertake feasibility studies.
- Preparation of monthly report to the Energy Manager.
- Source or prepare quotations for works identified from energy surveys.
- Previous experience in the energy sector (preferred).
- Outstanding knowledge of Energy Efficient/Renewable Technologies.
- Member of or working towards membership of professional body (energy).
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline (preferred).
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Outstanding Communication Skills.
Please contact Liam at LG Recruitment or apply with your CV.
- Energy Assessor
- Energy Consultant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job