My client is a lovely Basingstoke based firm seeking a fantastic Personal Assistant to join their team for two weeks - starting on Monday 12th March. The position would be working 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday, based in lovely offices with free parking close by.
The role will involve the following responsibilities:
- Support to the Department Partner
- Liaising with clients both in person and on the telephone
- Diary Management
- Booking conferences
- Making travel arrangements
- Minute taking
- Answering the telephone and dealing with routine enquiries
- Opening and closing of files
The perfect candidate will have the following skills, qualities and experience:
- PA experience within a professional services environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fantastic team player and supportive of all those around you
- A lovely phone manner
- Excellent communication skills.
- A methodical and organised approach with keen attention paid to every detail
- Taking care and attention with all correspondence and documentation.
- A great sense of humour.
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to work under pressure with an ability to prioritise.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job