Love Education but can't teach? Become an Education Recruitment Consultant
Base salary up to £23k Plus commission (dependent on previous experience and achievements). OTE 60k plus!
Education Staff is a rapidly growing Education Recruitment Agency based in London. We have been operating for almost 3 years, and serve schools across London and the outer Counties, supplying teachers and support staff on a long-term/permanent basis.
This role is an excellent opportunity for a graduate or experienced Recruitment Consultant, who is interested in moving into a long-term career in the ever growing, rewarding, and fast-paced industry in Education Recruitment.
We are currently seeking a Recruitment Consultant who will specialise in recruiting and placing Teachers into primary, secondary and special needs schools in London and Counties based on the outskirts of London. This is a fantastic opportunity!
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Excellent communicational skills, both written and verbal
- Able to think outside the box to help find teachers
- Experience in Education Recruitment would be advantageous but not a must
- Persistent and hard working
- Strong level of enthusiasm and initiative- Has the desire to succeed
- A genuine interest in the recruitment industry- Ideally, a university graduate
- Education industry knowledge, but not essential
- Must be motivated and keen
- Must have a positive attitude!
- Competent in using IT
- Personable and adaptable
You will be responsible for building a desk, predominantly focusing on filling permanent roles in primary, secondary and SEN schools in an area yet to be decided. You will have autonomy to make the desk your own!
- Developing business relationships with decision makers within schools
- Developing relationships with teachers who are looking for teaching jobs
- Negotiate fees for services with schools
- Market and actively sell teachers into schools on a daily basis
- Engaging in face to face interviews with teachers
- Preparing teachers for interviews in schools
- Match suitable candidates to jobs
We will train the successful candidate to become a fully fledged recruitment consultant within 3 to 6 months. There is huge career potential in this role, and if successful in this role, the candidate could see themselves as a branch manager within 3 years.
In return, you will receive:
- Full support and training
- Fantastic progression prospects
- Ongoing professional development- Various incentives if targets are achieved
- Sociable and enjoyable working environment and team
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00 to £23,000.00 /year