We are looking for a Lounge Manager to start-up our new and Exclusive lounge in the centre of London.
Your new company
Leading tax free business looking for a Lounge Manager for their new Flagship VIP Lounge opening in Central London.
Your new role
Due to the success of our Lounges in Spain and Italy, we are opening our first Lounge in London and therefore looking for a Lounge Manager to start-up our new and Exclusive lounge, which will be based in the centre of London.
With a passion for service, leadership and a keen eye for business opportunities, this is a role with many work-ing parts. The Lounge Manager will be responsible for the achievement of the Lounge establishment and will directly manage the day to day operational facets of the lounge, which includes managing a successful team of Lounge Executives. The expectations of this role is to drive continuous improvement in all areas and make changes where needed to exceed customer expectation and deliver exceptional service levels.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
Day to Day
* Provide efficient Refund Tax Free cheques, in compliance with country rules and internal guidelines, this includes Refund Manual, Refund Software REX, Security Manual, Instruction Manual).
* Analyse travellers data and consolidated reporting to communicate main findings to retailers
* Report monthly store performance including business trends
* Support and maintain visual merchandising standards
* Maintain strong working relationships with Operations, Sales, Marketing and Merchants
* Continuously seeking improvement of the Lounge and customer experience
* Overall responsibility of cash handling
* Manage external providers
* Maintain the client dashboard on an ongoing basis
* Create additional sales opportunities by promoting and suggesting other appropriate items
* Assist in meeting the company's brand image
* Identify market trends that appeal to customers and communicate them with marketing and sales team
* Liaise with Central operational teams in Vienna/Bratislava/ Marketing etc
* Escalate major issues to Head office as and when needed
* Maintain an overview of all Employee Relations responsibilities in the Lounge to ensure a positive work environment
* Follow and execute safety and security procedures to ensure employee and customer safety
* Have a full understanding of our services and update this knowledge to the team
* Plan and deliver business rotas/daily planners to ensure the business is covered on key trading hours
* Perform to personal targets and monitor each team member's individual performance in line with company expectations and team refund targets. Proactively identify strategies with The support of HR to ensure performance standards are met.
* Ensure you and the team deliver luxury service at all times, through inspiring and nurturing an unsur-passed service culture service culture creating world-class client experiences in a dynamic environ-ment and strengthen customer relationships.
* Attract, recruit, and retain a high performing team
* Ensure agreed sales processes, and all procedures and policies in the area of compliance are followed
* Upskill the Senior Lounge Executive to enable them to perform duties in their job description and to offer the support needed and cover.
Any other ad-hoc duties and responsibilities that arise on a day to day basis or over a period of time that falls in the remit of the Lounge Manager.
Relates to/cooperates with:
* Refund Manager and Processing Team
* Business Support and wider Sales Organization
* Retailers and suppliers
* BI and Marketing local Departments
What you'll need to succeed
As the Lounge Manager, you must be a high-energy leader who is able to delegate work efficiently in a fast-paced environment. You must have a customer-centric attitude and enjoy interacting with different types of people and personalities.
* Requires strong principles for providing high levels of customer service
* Previous experience as a Manager within premium/luxury business
* The ability to analyse trends and themes
* Fluent in English (Chinese, Arabic or Russian not a must but would be a plus).
* Strong interpersonal and relational skills
* Independent working after given guidelines
* Demonstrate high ethical standards
* Base knowledge of MS Office (word, excel)
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary + Bonus + Benefits such as paid gym membership.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job