Lounge Finance Data Administrator
The role will join our team in Haywards Heath to support with lounge invoice reconciliations for the programmes we provide. This role joins a small team which is part of our wider finance team which processes the transactions to frequent traveller programmes we run for our blue chip partners
- Accurately input manual lounge visit vouchers into the Priority Pass back office system.
- Identify and correct any data entry errors.
- Acquire expert knowledge of internal systems used for data-entry, reporting and investigation.
- Understand and follow the internal best practices for processing invoices.
- Investigate discrepancies with invoice reconciliation and liaise with Lounge Partners to resolve queries in a timely manner, minimising possible financial delays.
- Identify related issues with Best Practices and report this to the Lounge Partner and/or escalate to the Support / Lounge Partnerships teams to resolve.
- Organise and manage the administration and activities that facilitate the effective running of the Lounge Data Department.
- Handle email enquiries.
- Support lounges and other areas of the business with their requests to visit voids / transfers.
- Acquire expert knowledge of the filing and archiving cycle in order to retrieve disputed voucher requests.
- Work closely with the Lounge Data Supervisor to improve and streamline existing processes to ensure:
o Prompt and accurate receipt of data from lounges, reducing possible financial delays.
o Quality and presentation of data received from lounges is consistent.
o Identify issues and raise the appropriate JIRAs.
- Investigate and identify cases of false signatures. Capture evidence of false signatures and escalate for the Support Team to follow up.
- Assist with the filing and archiving of lounge visit receipts and manual vouchers and ensure the Archive Log is kept up to date.
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience of high volume data input.
- A good understanding of best-practice Data Entry systems.
- Intermediate (minimum) Excel and Word.
- High level of numeracy.
- General interest in Finance
- Customer orientated, focused on meeting the customer's needs, good verbal and written communication skills as well as good interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiasm for working under pressure.
- Confidence with learning and using new in-house systems.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'