New opportunity not to be missed!
Luton Hoo Hotel Golf & Spa have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated and enthusiastic Lounge and Bar Supervisor to join our growing team. You will receive a competitive salary, plus excellent benefits.
Luton Hoo Hotel Golf & Spa is one of the country’s finest 5 star hotels, is set in the heart of 1065 acres of historic gardens and parkland. With our 2 rosette Wernher Restaurant and award winning Adam’s Brasserie we are committed to delivering hospitality to the highest standard. Our five star facilities include a luxurious spa, championship golf course, state of the art conference facilities and shooting school.
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded and unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.
The Lounge and Bar Supervisor role:
The Lounge and Bar Supervisor will be responsible for assisting the Lounge and Bars Manager in overseeing all food and beverage operations within the Lounge and Room Service Department.
You will be providing the highest quality of guest service at all times with the aim to exceed customer expectations, ensure total guest satisfaction and maximise repeat custom.
The Lounge and Bar Supervisor will:
- Have a strong operational track record with a sound knowledge of Food and Beverage; knowledge of cocktails, wine and liqueurs is a must.
- Will have excellent verbal communication skills, be highly organised, passionate and self motivated.
- Will be enthusiastic, customer-focused and work within deadlines set to meet business and customer demands.
- Have proven experience of supervising a team is essential as is the ability to train, develop and motivate people.
As a people focused Investor In People Company we offer a great range of benefits to the successful candidate, including:
- Free meals on duty.
- Uniform provided.
- Company personal contributory pension scheme.
- Excellent staff rate of £50 Bed & Breakfast in any of the four Elite Hotels, subject to availability.
- An attractive room rate for family with a 50% discount off our selling price.
- 30% discount on food, drinks and treatments.
- A share in the Company Gratuities scheme.
- An Employee Assistance program managed by Hospitality Action, including a free confidential counselling help line.
- A childcare voucher scheme.
- Staff Christmas party.
- Free Car Parking.
- Discounted stays with Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job