Loss Prevention Specialist
Loss Prevention Specialist
Rochdale, Greater Manchester
Footasylum was established in 2005 and now trades from over 65 high street stores across the UK. Footasylum has made a name for itself as one of the leading retailers of fashion street wear and sportswear on the UK high street. But apart from all that, we are an awesome place to work. We are passionate about retail, fashion and innovation and are looking for the best talent to help us drive our company to the next stage.
- Management & successful completion of the store stock process within the required timeline.
- Identification and resolution of stock movement related issues that may adversely affect a store’s stock file/stock result.
- Accurate completion of store visit reports, and effective communication of all issues within the required deadlines.
- Completion of stock investigations, ensuring store management fully understand the actions required to improve.
- Identification, communication of solutions to security related issues which may put company property at risk.
- Use of Head Office resource and systems to identify process, internal, external, crime and administrative loss and areas of potential control weakness.
- Development of relationships with the Area Management population, to engage and assist them in loss management and gain their support.
- Investigation and preparation of case files allowing self/others to action, where there have been breaches of policy, law or process.
- Formulation of excellent working relationships with Store Managers and Central Retail colleagues.
- Coaching, training and supporting store managers in all aspects of loss management and regarded as the go to person - via an earned respect and delivery of added value that supports objectives.
- Ensure the effective utilisation of security equipment and resource - ensuring ROI, including surveying all new stores and procurement of associated security related equipment and resources.
This is an opportunity to join a key department in the company, where you will not only help influence the way the company addresses risk, but also help to train other people within the business to take preventative measures. You will focus on loss prevention and stock integrity, specifically focused around our retail stores. This is also a role where you will get to go out to stores and build relationships with stakeholders, building a network of trusting relationships with store managers to address any issues and discrepancies. Footasylum is proud that it already has great preventative measures in place and we would love someone to come and help solidify our position as one of the leading retailers on the high street.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Preferably a minimum of 3 years’ experience of working within a Loss Prevention / Stock audit based role
- Strong analytical ability
- Good knowledge of MS Office, particularly MS Excel
- Understanding of Loss Prevention / Stock Audit procedures
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good influencer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'