FLANNELS is the luxury fashion destination for men and women, home to an edit of over 200 brands from established international designers to contemporary labels.
To continue our growth and expansion we now require an Experienced Loss Prevention Officer
Responsible for protecting the company assets and ensuring a safe and secure environment for our employees and customers. Providing a professional security presence front of house and supporting the store management team in all areas of risk.
Based in our Leicester Flannels store and reporting into the Store Manager, the Loss Prevention Officer will have a minimum of 3 years retail security experience and strong team management abilities, with a proven track record within Loss Prevention.
Main Duties and responsibilities
- Maintaining a safe and secure environment for customers and employees.
- patrolling and monitoring premises and employees
- Provide a customer friendly, reassuring, professional security presence
- Provide a visible security contact for customers and staff
- Provide excellent customer service
- Loss prevention tasks
- Deterring anti-social behaviour, theft and criminal activity
- Liaising with the Police and store management where required
- Completing statements and reports by recording observations, information, occurrences and surveillance activities.
- Dealing with any difficult situations that arise in a safe and professional manner.
Key requirements and minimum experience:
- Excellent communication ability, both written and verbal English.
- Excellent delegation and follow-up skills.
- Strong people management ability.
- 3 years of retail loss Prevention experience
- Has good understanding of CCTV system applications
- Frontline Security Guarding, Door Supervision or Close Protection SIA licence (or have passed the relevant SIA training and hold valid certificates).
- A full five year checkable employment / education history
- Experience of delivering Customer Service
- Conflict management awareness
- First Aid trained desirable