The purpose of the Loss Prevention Lead is to protect the assets of the store against theft and work very closely with the Retail Management team to maintain operational controls to reduce shortage.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct surveillances on the sales floor offices, stockroom, web room and studio as well as utilizing the CCTV system to identify, observe, and apprehend or deter individual(s) from committing external or internal theft(s).
- Identify and report to store management on potential internal theft opportunities.
- Adhere to all store policies concerning apprehensions, search and seizure and the preservation of evidence.
- Prepare prompt and complete reports relative to all theft incidents, merchandise recoveries, accident investigations and audits.
- Manage the in house guard and ensure all security related procedure are carried out. Bag checks, CCTV audit and daily patrol.
- Develop and maintain a professional relationship with all store personnel as well as network with other retailers and external companies related to the store security Operations.
- Conduct store self-audits, check-lists, and safety inspections, and communicate findings to the store Leadership team.
- Partner with the store and Management in the development and execution of shrinkage prevention plans.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Examples may include, but are not limited to: Assisting in Loss Prevention activities in other stores; Health and safe weekly audit, event management.
- Manage bookings for external guard when needed, train external guards to be fully compliant to store security operation.
- Heighten and maintain store Loss Prevention awareness by attending and participating in store briefing, new hire trainings.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience working in a similar role with in luxury retail sector.
- Strong awareness of surroundings and high attention to detail.
- Knowledge of security procedures and protocols.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience using CCTV and other monitoring equipment.
- Ability to monitor procedures and implement new ones when and if needed.
- Good leadership and influencing skills.