Loss Prevention Investigator
Full time, Permanent
Based Bedfont Lakes, Feltham
Do you have an inquisitive mind, great attention to detail and the determination to seek out discrepancies and errors?
Are you a confident Excel user?
If this sounds like you, please do get in touch straight away to discuss your new career!
Dufry is the Global leader in travel retail with over 2200 stores in 64 countries. Our Global loss prevention team is focused on ensuring that losses are minimised and that awareness is heightened throughout our business.
Focusing on al aspects of loss prevention including point of sale, cash compliance, till variances and stock holding, the key responsibilities of this role will be to:
- Undertake data mining and analysis to identify inconsistencies and errors for investigation
- Complete a structured programme of daily, weekly and monthly tasks and responsibilities ensuring that deadlines are met
- Communicate effectively with your team and other stakeholders, influencing appropriately to ensure relevant information is gathered to ensure investigations are completed effectively
This is a superb opportunity for a proactive and enthusiastic loss prevention specialist who possesses:
- The ability to analyse complex data effectively, and data mine accurately
- Strong Excel skills, and confidence in working with large amounts of data
- Excellent attention to detail, someone who likes to check data and ensure it is perfect
- Able to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to engage others to get responses to drive results
- High level of integrity and confidentiality
This is an exciting and challenging role that can make a real impact on our business's performance. Working at Dufry means working at the forefront of retail, with the opportunity to learn, move forward and enjoy the time spent working with your colleagues. As Dufry keeps growing, we depend on our people to move forward.
Location: Near Heathrow, TW14. Easily accessible via the Piccadilly Line at Hatton Cross or via Feltham train station, with a regular free shuttle bus to our offices.