Since our launch back in 1982 we have taken the sports retail world by storm. With over 500 stores both at home here in the UK and in over 19 European countries as well as a full multi-channel retail website - we are still growing. At we pride ourselves on progression and development of our staff and many of our staff at Head Office have joined us from other areas of the business and have been here for a number of years. In the current retail world that’s quite unique and we invite you to be a part of it.
Based in Shirebrook and reporting into the Head of Loss Prevention, the Loss Prevention Analyst will have a minimum of 2 years analytical experience, with a good knowledge of Microsoft Access, Excel, SQL and data mining tools, enabling them to provide an effective & efficient analytical, investigation and reporting service to the business. Working closely with the wider retail and distribution LP team, the Analyst will increase LP awareness, maintain operational excellence and minimize the overall losses to their assigned area of responsibility.
Main Duties and responsibilities
- Provide an effective & efficient analytical and reporting service to the business, specifically in relation to Stock loss, Cash loss, Fraud and incident reporting.
- Identify and report on financial losses related to both internal and external areas through data mining and exception reporting to include retail, e-commerce, International, Head Office and DC operations
- Identify Profit and loss risks and recommendations
- Support the wider team in identifying and resolving internal theft cases and review procedures to support in putting programs in place to prevent/reduce repeat occurrences
- The confidence to challenge current policies and procedures and implement recommendations to protect the business
- To support, the Loss Prevention team in all areas of data management to drive awareness and deliver best practice across the business
- Monitor, analyse and react in a timely manner to all Loss Prevention incidents within the business.
- Centrally manage the Organised Retail Crime function, working closely with the Loss Prevention team to raise awareness and link cases.
- Use discretion and independent judgment to manage loss prevention issues
- Recommend and support the implementation of all loss prevention initiatives
- Support the roll out of loss prevention strategies
- Support in Police and other external law enforcement agencies investigations
- Develop and manage Individual objectives
- Undertake administrative duties for the wider LP team as and when required
Key requirements and minimum experience:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job