6 month contract - Loss Adjuster - Insurance - Peterborough
My client, a leading UK Insurer, is looking to recruit a small team of Loss Adjusters for an initial 6 month contract with the potential to become a permanent employee. They are looking for candidates to start in December.
- Have Claims handling or loss adjuster experience
- Hold a degree or equivalent experience e.g Chartered Institute of Insurance (CII) or an apprenticeship qualification
- Be available for interview and Assessment centre w/c - 19/11
- You'll investigate the scene of an incident to establish the cause of the loss (for example, damage or destruction of property) and determine whether it's covered by the policyholder's insurance policy
- You'll write a report for the insurer, assessing the validity of the claim and recommending appropriate payment.
- During this investigation process, loss adjusters record their findings by making notes, taking photos and filming bits and pieces on handheld camcorders. They also liaise with other people who may be able to provide additional information
- Analyse the details of the claim and the information that they have amassed against the terms of the policy before making a decision
If interested please send a copy of your CV to Simon Jahnz
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'