ST Recruitment is working with a leading insurance services organisation that is looking for Property Loss Adjusters. You will cover a Kent remit and be responsible for end-to-end domestic property claims, up to and above £100,000.
The suitable candidate would come from a field-based property claims role, with advanced knowledge of domestic buildings. In return you can expect a competitive package including company car,company pension, 25 days holiday, and pension and company car.
Key responsibilities: -
- Receiving and acknowledging new high value domestic property claims
- Preparing case management plans
- Visiting sites, interviewing witnesses and preparation of witness statements
- Communicating regularly with all interested parties
- Calculating and agreeing settlements of claims, and preparing final reports
Qualifications / Skills Required:
- Relevant Insurance qualification - CII, CILA etc. - highly prefered
- Strong knowledge within property claims, with a focus on domestic buildings
- Experienced handling property claims up to £100,000
- Experienced conducting site visits and making end-to-end assessments
- Training more junior Adjusters when required
- Knowledge of commercial property market also beneficial
- Establishing relationships and building trust
- Keeping up to date with changes within the industry
This is a field-based role therefore a valid UK Driving Licence is required.
For more information please contact Sunil Talati at ST Recruitment
- Claims Management
- Loss Adjusting
- Claims Handling