- Earn up to £10.63 per hour + enhancements for bank holidays
- Contracted and Bank Shifts Available
- Work where and when it suits you
- Local working in Hertfordshire
- NHS pension Scheme
- Perkbox Staff Reward Scheme
Do you enjoy driving?
We are looking for organised and motivated individuals to drive our doctors to see patients in their homes in Hertfordshire. In return, we offer a rewarding role in a supportive, enjoyable and team-based culture.
HUC provide high quality care to patients in Hertfordshire when the GP surgeries are closed. As part of our team you will help make a difference to patient’s lives and to your community.
We are looking for
- Good driving skills including a full driving licence
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Be able to work in a team and upon own initiative
- Able to use a computer or willing to learn
- Individuals who take pride in their work
- Prepared to work during the out of hours including weekends
We can offer you
- Full training
- Flexibility in working hours
- A fully equipped car (including Sat Nav and mobile phone) to drive during your shift
- Supportive and team based culture
- Additional income or start of a new career
- Personal development opportunities
- Attractive benefits including NHS pension and bank holiday enhancements
- Immediate start
- Quality Services
- Patient Care
If your application is succesful a member of the recruitment team will contact you to arrange an interview.
If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of applying then unfortuatnely your application has not been succesful.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'