Boutique Accounting Firm
Up to £42,000
I am currently working for an outstanding, boutique accountancy firm that are growing and expanding at an astounding rate in their chosen sectors, meaning they now require a new Accounting professional to come in and keep up with the demand.
To be considered for the role you must be fully qualified ACA or ACCA and have 1-2 years of post-qualified experience within an accounts focused role for a UK based accountancy firm.
Any experience within creative sector clients such as music and entertainment would be highly desirable as this firm has a niche in these sectors.
The role will be predominantly statutory accounts focused with the obvious need to do some tax work, this role would also be managing circa £100k in fees for the firm, and you will personally be dealing with these clients on a day to day basis.
This role would suit
- An audit and accounts senior looking to get away from audit
- A newly Qualified Senior Accountant at a mid-tier, looking for better work life balance
- An Accountant with an interest in working with creative sector clients
- An ACA/ACCA Finalist keen on a specialist role and faster progression
If you are qualified and feel that this role could be right for you, then call Nick for more information on or to be considered send an updated CV to
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR
- SENIOR ACCOUNTANT PARTNER DESIGNATE ACCOUNTING ACCOUNTS ACA ACCA NORTH WEST LONDON
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job