Are you an enthusiastic, proactive and hard working individual with good communications and people skills who is looking for a new, fast paced career?
This is a rare opportunity to harness your existing business, admin and sales skills and move into the fast paced world of Office Staff recruitment, where you'll be a key player in our busy successful team at Covent Garden Bureau, one of London's longest established recruitment businesses.
Your current background? it could be:
- in sales or business development, marketing or media
- as an EA/PA who's been involved in interviewing and recruitment
- in HR - where you've been a hands on Recruiter
- in a managerial role in a customer facing environment, such as hotel or retail management
- as a Team Leader or Manager responsible for a busy multi-faceted team
- in a Recruitment business from which you'd like to progress into more responsibility
Here at Covent Garden your role will involve working with our Clients and our Candidates bringing the two sides successfully together, using your good judgement, positive approach and tenaciousness to achieve a result. There's lots of training and ongoing development - very much building on your existing transferable skills and energies.
If you can see yourself in such an environment where you can run your own day, and make things happen then we'd be pleased to hear from you. As a first step please telephone Charlotte Sabater for an initial discussion, or let us have your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job