If you answered yes to either of those questions then read on! This is a TEMP TO PERM ROLE
Our Addlestone based client is a niche market recruiter and is looking for a bright, energetic Resourcer to join their team. There is a large team of consultants c 20 and a small team of resourcers to support. So what does a resourcer do?
- You would play a pivotal role within the team who place people into long term contracts
- Lots of telephone work - contacting candidates from the database to see if they are available and telling them about opportunities
- Updating database
- Providing information and support to colleagues and candidates
- You may have interface with clients answering queries/taking information
- Working in accordance with legislation and compliance
- Processing information - completing forms online
- Using dedicated database
- Working to targets - striving with the team to achieve the team target
Don't be put off if you haven't worked in a recruitment environment before. This is an ideal opportunity to train within the industry and to ultimately aspire to becoming a full 360 recruitment consultant.
The right person for this job will have an outgoing personality, be confident and enjoy working in a fun, fast moving environment. Pay and benefits:
Salary £20-22,000 + commission on target earnings £30-35k
28 days holiday including bank holidays
Regular social events
Huge team camaraderie (i.e. tough mudder events)
So if your background is in customer service, credit control, telesales, sales - anything where there is strong interface with customers and this job has turned your head - then please get in touch.
- Relationship Management
- target driven
- good people skills
- strong telephone manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job