Are you seeking a new challenge? Do you want to work flexibly? Are you looking for school-based experience to prepare for your PGCE? Or are you a teacher looking to take a step back from the responsibility of leading a classroom, but still want to be involved in students learning?
If any of the above applies to you, please give us a call!
Due to increasing demands from our schools, ITN Mark Education are looking for cover supervisors, teaching assistants and teachers to join our team.
Working for us means you will:
- visit a diverse range of schools; from primary, secondary, SEN and PRUs
- get experience in your chosen subject area, if you are looking to start your PGCE, and get ahead of the rest of your course
- have the flexibility to work around other commitments
- have the opportunity to 'try before you buy' get an idea of schools around you before committing to a permanent role
- have access to a range of discounted CPD training courses
- network and build strong relationships with schools and their teams
To apply you must have:
- eligibility to live and work in the UK
- a teaching qualification (for teaching work)
- UK QTS status (for teaching work)
- an Enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one
- be able to provide references to cover a minimum of 2 years
Please do call into the office on and speak to Becky Whitchurch for an informal chat and to find out how we can help you.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- cover supervisor
- teacher training