Monarch Education are working in partnership with a junior school in Bristol who have a need for a Key Stage 2 teaching assistant.
About the School
* Junior School based in Bristol
* Part of an academy trust that has developed good communications across their schools
* Ofsted rated 'Good'
* Good behaviour noted across the school
* Well planned and thought out lessons
* A co-educational school, teaching pupils aged 7 - 11
About the Candidate
* Confident to support in a year 4 class (Key Stage 2)
* Calm and collected
* Confident to lead small groups
* A team player, happy to work the class teacher and other TAs
* Flexible, working with children who may have learning difficulties and disabilities and may need a slightly adapted lesson plan
* Friendly and able to build a rapport with the pupils
About the Role
* Supporting students in a year 4 class, either in a whole class or small group setting
* Making the curriculum accessible for all students with a variety of needs
* Supporting the class teacher with lessons and resources
* Modelling good behaviour around the school
* May involve supporting pupils with English as a second language
* Supporting Teaching and Learning qualifications (or similar) are desirable but not essential
To be considered for this role, you will need to:
*Have a right to work in the UK (A Valid Visa).
*Hold QTS in the UK.
*Two recent child based references and relevant DBS/Police checks.
If you think this is the next step in your career, then please send your CV to Sarah Hadfield at or alternatively call .
We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all candidates as well as adhering to strict safeguarding procedures.
Your application will be subject to 2 educational references and enhanced DBS check.
- teaching assistant
- Learning Support Assistant
- Key stage 2
- Key stage 1
- Key stage one
- Key Stage two