Enterprise Rent-A-Car is a multibillion-dollar industry leading car rental company that is rapidly expanding and growing throughout the UK and in many different business sectors, and as such we are excited to announce an opportunity for a Long Term Rental Administration Representative to work out of our regional Head Office based in Winchester.
At Enterprise Rent-A-Car, our philosophy is simple, take care of our customers and employees first and we know that if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and for all of our employees.
The Long Term Rental Administration Representative will play an integral role in assisting with the administrative and customer service side of the growth that we are seeing in our Long Term / Month or More department.
Duties involved will include, but will not be limited to:
- Ensure customers are contacted for mileage updates and booking in of services with vendors
- Rewriting contracts and ensuring relevant documentation is received from local branches
- Process damage reports and collate paperwork for sending to clients and accounts
- Working an accounts receivable list and requesting payment of invoices from clients and accounts
- Assisting the Commercial Van department with daily reporting
- Arranging switches of vehicles with customers and managing logistics of new vehicle delivery and collection
- Dealing with breakdown calls and tyre / windscreen issues
Suitable candidates must be able to display the following skills:
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritise within a fast changing environment
- Team player who is able to work closely with rental, non-rental and account staff
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self motivated and possessing a positive attitude
- Excellent customer service attitude and skills
- The ability to problem solve and provide realistic solutions
The following skills or experience are essential for the role:
- Customer service experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
- Good communication skills / telephone manner
- Office based working experience (preferred)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'